Monday, April 4, 2011

backdrift BARLOW button-up

I got this button-up a month ago at Nordstrom on the sale rack in the Via C department. 180 bucks on sale!! I totally hesitated, thought about it......and decided that it was 'special', 'a me piece'. Love button-ups... as you know, love that it's short in the back and longer in the front, love the detail on the shoulders and back- skin peeps through. I wore this exact outfit Friday night in Vegas with my favorite Marni wood platforms.

Revealing and Tasteful....exactly the way I like it.


4 comments:

Alina said...

revealing and tasteful! I love that, I will have to agree and say thats my philosophy too! nothing wrong with some skin, just as long as its done in a classy way. great outfit :)

Cheers,
Alina

www.dreamingchic.blogspot.com

phi-style said...

love that top - looks great on your tan too! details on the shorts?

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. and black leather shorts never get old. I love how you always "show more" on the bottom....(legs). so sick of girls who let their tits hang out every time they go out....

C A T A L I N A S U said...

forever 21 pleather shorts!!!

cleavage is not my thing, although sometimes it happens!!

xx to all