Monday, April 11, 2011

g y m l i f e

Today I went HARD. I DID NOT LIKE my scale this morning, AT ALL!! Although I knew exactly what to expect, since I drank like an alcoholic and ate like a garbage disposal over the weekend. CHINESE food yesterday, like whatever......ordered everything. Ate everything. Hot sauce, soy sauce, fortune cookie. All good. Totally worth it.

Sooooo, today I was militant. Spin class in the morning and yoga at night (level 2). I drank water like it was my J O B to flush out the msg from the Chinese and to rid the bottle of Patron out of my body. I ate like a health obsessed hamster.

I do it because I WANT A SEXY BODY.

That's the only way to get it DONE!!! GET IT IN LADIES!!! X





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog, it s so insipiring.

http://fashionablymode.blogspot.com

Soo said...

SUCH a good motivational post. I had a bunch of korean bbq last night so i know exactly what you mean. :( time to go hit the gym!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! That's exactly what I need to do today (and every day)!

Have you always been so healthy? Was there a time when you weren't this skinny?

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with your blog! Soo inspiring

Cezara said...

Love your blog, it's inspiring and makes me want to hit the gym!

Do you have any diets that you like/work for you?

XO

http://ourlivesinanutshell.com/

Phetsadavone said...

Love Love Love your Blog. Thanks for letting us in your life!

Noodle said...

Please don't feel guilty. You work hard to maintain your body, so you deserve taking breaks to enjoy good food once in a while - you're only human. However, your discipline is admirable for sure. Thx again for the keeping it REAL.