Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Favorite Thing To Do

arrived at Byron and Tracey


taking my weave out


this is all me

starting my extensions


three bundle this time, normally I do six

trying to ween off

AND went 18 inches rather than my usual 22's

this was MAJOR for me

like a makeover


Melissa and Razz start their magic



must get a proper hair cut

Danny is one of the best cutters at Byron and Traceys.
 I love Danny and more importantly I love being in his chair.
Always in the best hands, he knows when to STOP.  Key.



OBSESSED with this Rachel Zoe situation!  Danny, you've created a bigger monster!!!


Photo Shoot



Shout out to Yvonne Brown, can't forget about you!!!  Yvonne is my colorist and I love her.  We did my color last week.

I tell my hair posse........"We're BFF's forever, whether you like it or not."

My hair is the BEST.

I WIN.

Thank you all for making dreams come true.


Byron and Tracey


9294 Civic Center Drive


Beverly Hills, CA 90210


310.276.4470

5 comments:

F I N A N said...

LOVE your hair..it's amazing!!! XO

Anonymous said...

looks so good!!

alexa said...

your hair is faab . love it love it love it . i have a question your extensions are sewn or with keratin ? thx a lot

Eryssa Rose said...

how did they do those beachy waves???????

Bre said...

Your hair looks fantastic! I too love the Rachel Zoe waves, they look awesome on you. Love this behind the scenes post on the hair we all love!

brebeauty.com