Tuesday, October 4, 2011

eyes wide open




Smashbox Definer Brush #15






Ardell Lashes Demi Wispies 




TOP:

Costa Riche lash to crease

Mend the line of the eyeliner in the crease with Brush #15

Pack Bronze on top of Costa Riche with Brush #217 and then blend out

Add Ardell Lashes

Apply Mascara


BOTTOM:

Line the bottom lash line with Costa Riche

Blend out with a clean #219

Add Bronze with #219 on the bottom eyeliner and mend out with Bronze

Apply Mascara


*I'm not wearing eye shadow on my brow bone, sometimes a light swipe of a face glow but not in this pic.  
It looks dated or striper-ish when the brow bone shadow is too strong.

*I don't have any lipstick on, it the left over foundation rubbed onto my lips =)


This is my go to. I'm either all or nothing.

12 comments:

F I N A N said...

GORGEOUS lady..love your MU and your hair parted in the middle..XO

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! love you girl

Anonymous said...

gorgeous babe! obsessed with your makeup

x

Ping said...

please do more post like this! thx!

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Anita said...

love! you should really make us a video

Unknown said...

Hot! I'm going to have to try this your eyes look really big and sultry! Love you! You are soo sexy!

Andee Layne said...

love this!!!

NYC0820 said...

Bella!

LC said...

!!!! i have been waiting for this! of course i agree with the other girls and hope for a video too (since i`m a noob and all). going out and buying this stuff nowww.

Anonymous said...

OMG, You should more makeup tutorial I love it!!! Please do more makeup tutorial your awesome!!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous bitch....I love!!! Thanks for the secrets! =)