Monday, October 3, 2011

At your local mall........


I rung up the shorts and then I took them out because I knew that I would return them.  Cute, very but a bit childish.
They would be great for lounging in a cabin or going to the market with Uggs but REALLY, I would NOT and I don't lounge in cabins.
Cute but not into wasting twenty bucks.  I've learned to buy only what I really will wear.

I left with this cute, thin sweater.........will wear with pleather pants, my usual.

Forever 21 $17.90


Got this dope jacket in a size 8. Didn't even know it was a 8, just picked it up and tired it.
Way big, way cute.....reminded me of Celine!  It was 50% off and the last one........love!

H & M $30


Got this thinly knitted turtleneck sweater.  I tired it on a few weeks back and left it.
Tried on again and had a light bulb moment......pleather shorts with sweater hanging past them,
 Isabel boots all while the knit is a tad see through. Money!

H & M Knit $24.95


Shopping is a sport/skill.  

No comments: