Saturday, October 8, 2011

80% Meant To Be


I liked the color.  I put it on and I was like eeewww.  Miguel looked at me and said......"That's entry level, you are not entry level sweetie".  DIED!!!  Entry level, who says that??! He does and now I do too! Copycatting =))


I live in pleather.  I've had my eyes on leather pants for two years now, the Helmuts in particular. But every season H & M and Forever 21 does them so well I just opt for them and to be honest, I never wanted to spend a G on leather pants.  So they weren't priority. They've become priority over the last six months and I told myself....."If they fit, I'm pulling the trigger.  So that's what I meant when I posted, "Moment of Truth".  I wasn't concerned with being a size 0 ( I could see why you would think that though =)), I like being a 2-4 with curves.  I was concerned or anxious to see if they were going to fit and be worth the NINE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS that they are!!!  

Miguel was like, "You good in there Catalina?". I swear I was in the dressing room for like eight minutes.  Back and fourth, back and fourth. They are amazing.  I will wear the living crap outta them.  I pay for shoes that easy.  Bought them.  In my room, in the closet.  80% percent sure but still thinking.  
I just have a few other key items I should purchase first.  We shall see.  But there is something to be said for thin, soft, not hot in temperature, sexy, get what you pay for leather pants.

Very serious shopper.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you mention that you have other "key" items to purchase, what do you see as the "key" pieces a woman should have in her wardrobe?

Anonymous said...

more than the actual purchase I'm riveted by the commentary! The best. Everything with a purpose, especially shopping! It matters.

Jinny said...

Don't do it, Cat! Take them back! $920.00? Holy Beans. I'm losing my breath over it. Don't be 80% sure! Be 100%! If you're not 100%, return them. That's how I feel about potential purchases. If I don't feel 100% sure that I MUST have them, then I won't buy it... even if I like it a lot. If there's any doubt about the pending purchase, they go back or stay on the rack and I feel much better about saving the money later.

Jinny said...

"Don't do it! Noooooooooooooo!" (me reaching out in slow motion to grab the pants out of your hands as you approach the cash register) lol ;)

F I N A N said...

Hahaha I agree w jihan..XoFm