Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My personal summer foundation!


I mix everything. I'm tired of mixing for myself lately. I got this foundation and I picked it according to color (as you know I do). Originally to break up all the golden - yellow foundations I have. I decided to try it alone. Love it......not too yellow, orange or tan. It's my ideal shade, I wear it alone. Love the coverage and look of it too, dewy but settled. Check it out and let me know what you think! It's sooo good! I know what your thinking.....NW???

7 comments:

Gina said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

maggmar16 said...

I will try it, Thank you!! EYES please!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting!!! What do you think about MAC Studio fix Fluid? Do you recommend? Please post. Your the best!

. said...

I'm NC30, but got wicked tan already, so that isn't working out too well right now. If you say NW works, I got to give it try! Thanks!

morg said...

Im an NC45. I work at a home staging company. I work in a hot warehouse and am running around client's properties constantly but I still like to look my best. Figured I'd try the PLW foundation once summer hit and it's amazinnnng. I could be drenched in sweat but I check the mirror and my face still looks normal. This is the perfect foundation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks doll! PS. What is your current skincare routine? I am sure I am not the only curious one....

NailsByBee said...

All MAC face products break me out something fierce!!! UGH! so upsetting because I do love MAC yet I wear Este Lauder double wear and that wears and looks great on my skin. yet EL owns MAC? I am confused lol.