Sunday, July 31, 2011

Enchante


I wore my hair back in a medium height bun, dropped it at the bar around 1:30 am

I love doing my makeup........

MAC Costa Riche Eyeliner
Surabaya NARS Eye Shadow
Demi Ardell Lashes

NW35 Prolong MAC Foundation
Bronze Doublewear Foundation Estee Lauder

Urban Decay Bronzer in Baked
The Body Shop Brush-On Beads Bronze
Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation in Almond
for contouring

Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Strawburn

Beauty for Life Lipstick in 34 W-C


Watch me walk.....Halston Show Stopper - Monica's
Belt from Catt's Dressing Room
Vintage Chanel
Celine Shoes

Last night was Donna Katz' wedding. Can I just say........she is one of the ill'est girls I know.....crazy and honest, loving and endearing. Just the way I like them. Congratulations Donna you deserve it all!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love your style and makeup! So sexy and simultaneously sophisticated!

MIAROSE2 said...

Gorgeous

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ur eyes look great! i see the difference really more rounder looking. Gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

i dont like the way you did your eyeshadow