Saturday, July 2, 2011

leftsiderightside


mee on a saturday

forever 21 white tank and shorts// elle machperson bra// black balenciaga// bottega veneta sandals// celine shades// bvlgari white tea perfume


The way I use to furnish my home is NO MORE.....I use to one stop drop, spend sooooooo much dinero, and buy everything at once. I got rid of almost all my Ethan Allen, for a fraction of the price - cut my losses and move on.

So now, my vision for my home.....'Minimalist'. Like you wouldn't really have an opinion of my home, just that it's perfectly simple.

After much looking and researching(everywhere)........today, I bought the Dash Nightstand and a metal side table thingy. I'll get the name when it comes...its not online.

I'm happy, I totally get me.

3 comments:

Elly said...

Is the color of your bed natural or alabaster? It looks really nice!!! I'm so jealous.

Cindy said...

Love it! Have you been watching Million Dollar Decorators? That show makes my stomach hurt and makes me feel po'......

thedevilwearsh&m said...

Ugh ! Je t'aime !
love ur blog and errything about u !