Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing TheraPearl


I am ob-sessed. As you all know, I just had cosmetic surgery on my eyes. This product is perfectly crafted for any type of physical relief for the eyes. From the slightest relief needed such as redness from waxing to major relief like plastic surgery. It can be used hot or cold. I use this everyday right now as I'm healing. TheraPearl is sooooooo comfy, stays on head and it doesn't get head-achy cold. I think I sound like a commercial but I'm loving it!


click here to purchase

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks refreshing! I want one :)

Stephanie said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery! :D

Anonymous said...

BeautyBelleVal says

Hope you are healing well. You are so beautiful without the surgery, can't wait to see what you look like after. I love you blog. Please keep up the awesome posts. Ur blog is unlike any other.

melanie said...

I have the rectangle shaped one, slightly larger. Works great on your stomache when you have cramps. Looooove!