Wednesday, July 6, 2011

g y m l I f e


I'm chewing gum as I write this post........ Normally when I'm 119 I'm suicidal, I've been 119 and up for the past two days, 118.5 at this very moment and extremely thankful. All I've been doing is EATING. I don't like bbq summer holidays, thas some bullshit......

Done and over with. Still hitting the gym, of course. I know when I'm not on point....it shows most at the gym and in my tummy- no white v-necks when I'm
fatt......my rule of thumb.

Today I spinned, and spinned well. The bike was my pole.......weerrked it!! I would of done more but the gym is disgusting after 6pm.

5 comments:

OGKUSHGIRL said...

Your crazy girl! I wish I was 119! Where does all this motivation and control come from!? Please tel(:

Anonymous said...

The honesty is inspiring. Weight is the same thing as balancing your checkbook- I'm currently over drawn:) But I love your straightforward approach!

NYC0820 said...

119 and still freaking HOT!

Remember, stress makes you fat too....

. said...

LOL the last sentence cracked me up! In all honesty, it is probably just water weight ;)

cindy chapman said...

You are beautiful! I appreciate your honesty about your weight. I know some would say you are crazy to be so concerned but I share your passion. Little in this life we can control so sometimes we use our weight to gain control. What I like about you is you have fun! You eat..you drink..you party and you stay in check. If you were my pal I would say "relax" but I think you have this!