- you have to be 100% ready - if you're 85%, forget it and start when you're 100%
- every morning - wake up, pee, brush teeth, do everything you have to do-point is to be awake and moving around for a little, then right before your dress - weigh yourself naked
- drink water with lemon
- breakfast - eat raw - apple
- coffee - black - no nothing, no sugar, no nonfat milk, NOTHING just black this is if you drink coffee
- drink water again
- 8 raw almonds
- water again
- lunch - salad with chicken or turkey, easy on dressing, no cheese
- water again
- apple or grapefruit
- almonds if your dying
- when you get home - pee and weigh yourself naked, you should be the same weight as you were in the morning.
- dinner - steamed veggies
- DO NOT SNACK at night if you must - raw red bell peppers
- CARDIO as much as you can
If you do this for 5 days, I promise you'll loose pounds.
If you get weak, you can incorporate white fish at night with your veggies.
Quick story, my healthy bf in San Fran use to be 120. She went up to 132. She asked me to help her loose weight and this is what she did (above). Before she started, I asked her to give me her daily eating routine. She was suppppper healthy. One slice of sprouted bread for breakfast, salad for lunch, light dinners sometimes and sometime normal dinners but always healthy, snacking here and there. The point of me telling you this is that, if she didn't shock her body and go raw, cut out all the small details she would have never lost the 8lbs that she lost.She ate healthy and that's fine if she was happy with her weight.
So if you're generally pretty healthy you have to kick start raw.
You have to see the pounds come off to believe.
You have to weigh yourself twice a day - always naked. You have to know where you stand, daily.
This is what should happen:
Monday morning 130 - Monday before dinner (pee out all your water) 130
Tuesday morning 128 or 129 etc........
Wednesday morning 127 or 128
slowly but surely
If you can do this for two weeks, it will be life changing. I said 5 days above but if you get through 5 days just go hard and try 10 days. That's what I did to go from 116 - 118 to 113 -115 not raw but strict to consistently stay there. Two weeks is more of a guarantee to keep it off.
It will be hard, so you have to really want it. You almost have to have a fuck food attitude. Two weeks is NOTHING. Think of this as cleansing your pallet. After you get to where you want, check out what I eat, cause I love to eat and be lean.
You too, can have the best of both worlds.
Love you all!!! XOXOXO