Monday, November 7, 2011

WOW!

My dream was as real as ever.........I walking out of a beautiful glass building with Sarah.  I was holding a rather large muffin.  She looked at the muffin and I had to respond to her friendly, questionable look........"I just need to eat it." Got it in my car, starting driving and eating the muffin.  The point of me writing at 8:30 in the morning is that I TASTED EVERY BIT OF THE MUFFIN in my dream.  It was a chocolate marble cake but everywhere the marble was it was moist syrupy chocolate. This dream was the most vivid dream I've ever had, I've never tasted in a dream, it was the BEST......it was better than really eating!!!

I think I had this dream........because I ate everything yesterday, no restrictions.  It's weird when I do that......I just keep on eating like a eater.  

I dream of doughnuts..........and love it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. Seriously makes me feel like less of fatty that other people dream of food too.