Wednesday, November 2, 2011

exchanged


Didn't like the Dr. Jart BB Cream. Wore it to the gym and I looked like a ghost - translation, swollen when I wasn't. Then wore it the next day with makeup over it and it was no bueno......matte dot com.

So went in today and exchanged it for the second one I liked on Sunday. This one is tinted and they say it's not a BB cream but very similar. I went with Medium Tan, it was $48......sometimes when I wanna like something, I want it to be expensive. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for all your comments. XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lina love the way your skin looks! Could you please do a post on your body wash/ body moisturizers/ secrets? Thanks in advance <3

Anonymous said...

I love the skin transformer... I think u will too not heavy or cakey! xo