Monday, October 10, 2011

Todays Menu

I posted everything I ate today because I wanted to take you on the journey with me.  With the exception of my coffee in the morning (3 shots of espresso over ice), tons of water, gum, and half a kashi bar.  No more smooth move (I'm out), if I did I promise I would have posted.  After I saw 115 I wanted to eat one pound of crap. Hall pass!  Haaa!! But I didn't. the night is still young but for now........it's water.


g y m l i f e 


stretch, cardio, ab work, ass work, cardio, stretch, bike


Cheers!

3 comments:

Jinny said...

LOL "Hall Paaass!" Yeah, that's me. After I've had a good dieting day, I suddenly think I'm entitled to a Big Mac. ;) Thank you for post!

Emilia said...

Great post! p.s I've tried "the Drink" for 2 days now with healthy eating and I'm 3.3pounds down! So motivated to keep going, so thanks for all of your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hi im from Australia and I think your page is really great :)
Im really trying to drop 8-10lbs that i just cant get off. Do you have any tips that could help me? Thank you for posts!!