Sunday, January 23, 2011

darkness will come to light

I just bought this concealer and used it on two different clients to get an accurate feel for it. It's the best I've tried for getting rid of dark circles, it actually rids the darkness without turning it gray. The pigment is strong in coverage and has a brightening effect that most concealers lack. I like colors 2 and 3. 3 is lighter then 2 - 2 is more yellow based. I still plan on mixing this concealer with NARS Concealer in Honey for better color.

Apply under the eyes and pat it in using The Beauty Blender.
Use a little NARS Honey Concealer on The Beauty Blender and pat on top.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Lift Concealer $22


2 comments:

Sally said...

I wish we had MUFE in the UK! I love their HD foundation for photos. Anyway, thanks for the great tip! Will def try get it next time I'm out there.

x

Noodle said...

aaah yes. I just purchased the other multi-tasking concealer they offer. The other leaves a matte finish, but it also works like a charm. The one you blogged about is the best bet for ideal undereye coverage.
Also, i'm loving the mat duo foundation - it's great for touch ups throughout the day. This is an oily skinned girls dream.

I love it in Shade 3. =)