Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thirty Three to Thirty Four

Kinda major for me in a lot of ways.  This is the first year where I've thought about my age.  Getting older never made me flinch but growing older and not living my life in every way I want is something that I will not do.  These are the thoughts I have.  

 I will live louder, larger, and with zero regret.

Cheers to making a mark!!!

Thank you so very much for all your beautiful birthday wishes!!!  It makes me so happy that I can inspire, that was never my intention but beyond flattering that I can.  So through our relationship that we have built......let us continue to strive to be our best possible self.  Always put yourself first.  God bless and I love you all.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday <3 !!

Dominique said...

Mine is on 7th. Hope you enjoyed your day.

TheGirl said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Catalina Su!!! You're such an inspiration. Keep up the awesome work!

Unknown said...

Happiest of birthdays to you!!!!!
You really are an inspiration in so many ways!
Keep rocking!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Bon anniversaire !
Thanks for sharing!Many of ur pics have become my bb screensaver so that I always have a piece of ur inspirational daily life with me.
u make me wanna dream big and believe in me, its strange i guess but i dont know just seeing you always on the run, hustlin' is very very inspiring.
im forever thankful and wish u a beautiful year.
and my bf hates you for introducing daily lemon+ water in our diet. :)

love from Paris
M.

vivalaivy said...

ah-mazing. <3 just to let you know, i would guess you are about 25-26ish ;) your style & your look keep you lookin young, girl. keep being fabulous

Christina N said...

Cheers to that! Happy birthday, Lina!!!! Wishing you the biggest and best year yet <3 xo

Anonymous said...

You look great for 34. I thought you were in your 20s. Guess exercise and eating right does pay off. :D

OGKUSHGIRL said...

Beautiful words lina!Much love from the upper west coast<3

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Catalina! You are the best! You inspire me to rock it! ;) XO Gina

Lola said...

dude! I've been reading ur blog for like a year now and i always thought u were like 24-25ish! i soooooooooo want to get to 30 looking and living like you.. you literally look 10 years younger! congrats on ur bday lina! hope this year brings good things in ur life!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Wish u a wonderful year -- you are such An inspriation!!absolutely love your blog !