Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mee Tomorrow........


New JCREW Boyfriend Cashmere Sweater// Blulab Jeans// New H & M Belt $9.95// H & M BLK Socks

I originally ordered the sweater in blk, they messed up my order and then was sold out. So I ordered the grey........really love how nice it looks and feels. Important the older you get.

Get NOW - Black belt.....all about belts. Lately, I've been needing the look of a belt after I'm dressed, I could feel that something is missing. I'm gonna get a nice one....just haven't had a chance. Will let you know when I do, so this one will do for now......I kinda love but def need a legit one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

j crew has been on crack lately...they have messed up 3 of my orders. i like the grey though--blessing in disguise

Anonymous said...

Do you plan outfits the nt before or usually on the fly?Love when I know what i'm wearing the nt before. I like the grey,

Tippy said...

I have the same sweater---great choice. Such a comfy basic in my wardrobe. Curious to see what belt you end up with!