Sunday, November 13, 2011

Third Drawer


3 out of 5 Drawers

Homewear - PJs

 I shove everything in, I can't keep this drawer neat for nothing.

Winter homewear is different from summer homewear, so I clean it out and then store the opposite season in the closet. Been doing this for years. I have one huge bag in the closet where I store all off season clothing. So everything off season, takes a break and is stored. If it's not weather appropriate...I don't want to see it and its better stored in a bag, keeps it in better condition and your eye doesn't get tired from it because it was hanging there in your closet or your drawer doing nothing but wasting space. I'm highly organized in everything that has to do with me. This is the first step to getting clear in your space. When your clear in your space......you understand what you need and more importantly what you don't. We don't need much, just all the right pieces. 

Minimize.

2 comments:

Venice said...

Very true. Once everything is neat and organized you see all the pieces you love and it's easier to put outfits together.

Anonymous said...

I love these post. You do seem to shop a lot, I know you choose your big splurges carefully, but what about all the stuff you buy at Zara and H&M? I would think your closet would be over flowing. Any tips? do you throw stuff out or sell all of it? Just curious . xoxo