Thursday, June 30, 2011

s h o p


I'm never 'looking' for 'something' at Barneys. I'm checking in. My rule of thumb when I shop, I NEVER buy items to match other items, I buy items that stand on their own..... it always come together later.

I wasn't even trying to buy shoes. I saw these and shit my pants. As soon as they were on, I was like shhhhhiiiitttt....hotttttttttttt.......replacing alllll of my going out shoes...ALL. For now. They are so f*#kin good.

Catt and I are both proud owners!

Store the platforms ladies it's all about a lower, thinner, chic'er shoe! Think of a Manolo rebirth.....at it's best but with a different label!

C E L I N E $650

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So forever gorgeous- love them. I love a little platform for the comfort but the overdone platform is feeling a bit stale. I'm ready for a Manolo rebirth!! Come to mama:) Nice purchase!!!!!

Anonymous said...

PS - what's the spray stuff? Anything we should know about?

NYC0820 said...

I'm in love with those shoes, but you gotta go back for the Suede PS1!!

g.

Anonymous said...

Stop it! :) Your blog is way too addicting!!!

Brittany of Suburb Chic said...

I love these! I'm always looking for the perfect, minimally strappy going out heel...these are them (but out of my price range, haha). I think less is more in the strap department; these are so organically sexy.


*Brittany // http://suburbchic.blogspot.com
or follow on twitter! @suburbchicblog

Mrs. Me aka PrettyMe said...

yea..those are tight.

Anonymous said...

I actually saw you there that day but was too shy to say hi! your outfit was really cute and your skin looked really good! I saw Catt too but thought she was asian at first and didnt know it was her until I saw your blog b/c of the bangs! both of you guys are a lot skinner in person! I LOVEEE your blog btw- I follow it religiously!

Anonymous said...

I am ordering those A.Wang booties now because of you! =)

Lisa Wu said...

what jeans are you wearing? they look so good on you!

Lisa Wu said...

what jeans are you wearing? they look so good on you!