Monday, June 20, 2011

killedtwobirdswithonestore


This length is the new length ladies. Buy a size up and loose a little weight so you can saggg em. Love them so much, I'm gonna rock em with heels.....I went with the darker pair.

OKAY.....been LOOKING for silver cuffs!! I'm a gold girl 98% of the time. But I knew these had to be done in silver. But of course, naturally, I had to try the gold. Cheesy. If I'm gonna rock gold cuffs I think they have to be expensive, so it doesn't look cheese. I bought two silvers =)

baggy denim shorts $22.80

silver cuff $4.80 each

Forever 21

7 comments:

Bri said...

Ahh i was standing in line at 21 Choices when I saw you walk by (noticed the pants and Goyard) and the creeper in me totally wanted to go say "hi!"

Libbeh said...

Haha, I agree. "Gold" jewlery that isn't expensive just ends up looking cheap & cheesy, esp. once it oxides or in Forever 21's case, when the gold lacquer chips off. The shorts look CUTE on you. I like the dress on the hanger too.... it has a Missoni vibe to it.

C A T A L I N A S U said...

omg Bri!! wish you said hi!! next time....xo

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! What kind of heels would you wear with the shorts?

Mrs. Me aka PrettyMe said...

BOYFRIEND SHORTS?

erica garza said...

- right on! i'm loving this look & yes, heels would look great!

lisa @ luxe said...

love these - are they from the guys section? also, is this the nordstrom tee, who is it! many thanks! xo