Monday, May 23, 2011

anonymous asked me........

what keeps you motivated? and how do you stop yourself from snacking?!?!

me: being lean motivates me!!! if you detox for a week, you will see results and be inspired. you do need to get a scale and monitor your weight. it works, because your own progress will motivate you and utilmately keep you in check.  don't start until you are a 100% ready. DON'T GET ME WRONG..... I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. FOOD. all kinds..... drive thrus, trucks, alleys, 3 forks; 2knives; 1 spoon......I DO IT ALLLLL! so it's a balance......kick start your diet and get close to where you want to be by raw detox and then maintain it by learning how to eat healthy and BINGE ON THE WEEKENDS.  your results will continue to inspire you, then it becomes like clockwork.   you CAN have the best of both worlds.  I pretty much detox monday through thursday and eat fun stuff on friday, saturday and sunday.

nutshell - DETOX first then we can talk again. you will loose 5 pounds and then you will believe.  then you will be more susceptible to the change.

ohh and buy healthy snacks, so if you MUST......you'll have the right stuff...... and eat it slowly.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! You seem to do what it takes and are honest about the details. Thanks for your blog!!!!!!

sel said...

Hi Catalina,
Does this mean you rarely eat out Mon- Thurs? And does this plan help you maintain your weight or lose?
I have 10 lbs to go but binge drinking Fridays and Saturdays is killing my diet. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

What exactly does your detox plan entail?

C A T A L I N A S U said...

hey Sel, my schedule is always different, sometimes I am out on the weekdays and I do mess up but generally this is my bible. the detox will help you loose and maintain. i do it every week. if fridays and saturdays are killing you the while you detox...... you should stay in =) for at least the first week or until you get to your desired weight.

my detox is veggies and fruit. cooked veggies and I eat little niblets of cheese and healthy stuff when I am satisfied with my weight. but I'm pretty much satisfied so i just WATCH it big time during the week. if i slip up, which I do, I eat less later and I'm very aware of my slips. You can also try this raw detox, it's great....

http://www.therawdivas.com/7daydetox/downloads.php

Anonymous said...

ah thank you that answered my question to the fullest! my detox is beginning now:) will let you know my results!!

E. said...

i am in awe by your motivation and discipline. i'm gonna try out the 7 day detox and ill talk to you in about a week or two. love your blog Catalina and you are so living the dream!

ss said...

Hi - I stumbled on your blog a few weeks ago and you have really inspired me to get back to the gym. I'm now obsessed with spinning and cardio! i def see changes and feel great! thanks!!! keep blogging!!

erica garza said...

- LOVE your blog - think i'm addicted now! all the best! p.s. sorry if you've gotten this tons of times - i'm trying to post & it keeps asking me to verify the letters at the bottom!

monica said...

catalina, you should really respond to individual emails ... i have emailed you 2x about things on your blog and you dont' respond. just a suggestion to mind your readers. xo

Mrs. Me aka PrettyMe said...

thanks for the input! xoxo

Anonymous said...

how did you hear about the raw divas detox?

Julia said...

CATALINA,
Ive been reading your blog for awhile, love it! QUESTION thoo. Ive started your system...detoxing with fruits & vegies but i havent exactly been binging on the wknd cuz i want to keep losing weight. So i WAS 127 and im down to 121 but no matter WHAT i do i cant seem to get below 120 unless i literallly dont eat anything. I finally got to 119 one day but thats because for 2 days i had like an apple and sting cheese. And i'm 5'2 so i definitely still have more to lose i mean for my height i should be another 10 lbs lighter so im confused why i cant get below that....help!

C A T A L I N A S U said...

hey Julia.....congrats!!!! that's so amazing. change your diet up. try the cabbage soup diet. if you wanna be 110 you have to get to 105. wiggle room. you tidally can do it. I'm always between 116-120 and I'd like to stay at 116. so my goal is 114. if you lost almost ten pounds, you should try a different diet and go back and fourth. your body needs the shock and please tell me your working out, you kinda have to =)

Julia said...

perfect! i will try switching it up and i wasnt working out because i was in schoool full time & really busy with finals. But its summer now so im going to run my booty off & that should help! Thanks so much!