Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eye Do and You Should Too

Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream: Lifting, Firming, Anti-Wrinkle Formula
$32.50

La Mer 'The Eye Balm Intense'

$145

http://www.nordstrom.com/

My favorite eye creams. I like eye creams with substance, where the product feels thicker in a balm-like way. Does it change your life- not really sure but I do know that I can feel a difference when I don't use it. Therefore, I never go without it..... even when I'm rushed and I always use it on every client. Necessary. It is a preventative measure. Day and night ladies and gents, eye cream is kinda like praying.....I believe it works.

3 comments:

Noodle said...

Yes! I love P. Wexler's eye cream. Good choice, darling!!!

Lynnie said...

Have you tried YSL Temps Majeur Eye Cream? It's fabulous! Better than La Mer in my opinion. The moisturizer in that line is also to die for. Your face will thank you. =)

Bre said...

Amen! Eye cream is a daily MUST!