Friday, September 3, 2010

Joe and I go way back........


Always stick to what works. I love Joe Blasco, old school-full coverage foundation. I go in and out of using this but it's always in my kit. Recently, I went through two of them.....like fast. I dab it on top of a 'made' face for a flawless finish.

As weird as this sounds, I pick foundations, powders, bronzers and concealers according to the color of the product. I chooose colors that I would like skin to look like and of course I adjust to the variation of tones. With that said, I love this color!! I find myself reaching for it all the time, for myself and my clients.

Available at Selected Beauty Supply Stores

1 comment:

Ella said...

OMG I do that too! My skin has pink undertones which I HATE, so I always buy a beige, warm tone base. Nice to hear a pro does that, too!!! :D
<3 your blog!!