Tuesday, August 24, 2010

patricia wexler M.D. ROCKS!!!

$39.50

$16

$32.50
I've been using Patricia products for a month now and I'm thoroughly impressed. Summer months are testy for me bc I'm in the sun a lot and I break more often than usual. I used 'Sensitive Skin' Soothing and Renewing Night Cream~ love!! Its super smooth and light yet nourishing and calming. I've been using 'Universial Anti-Aging Cleanser~ it takes it all off! 'Intensive 3 in 1 Eye Cream feels light in texture but rich on eye, feels like a balm. It's great for day and night. I've used a number of their products and all do what they say! Last thing, I can't believe how reasonably they are priced. Serious.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Hi chica, I remembered that you're a big fan of Dr. P Wexler's creams so I just went on the Bath and Body Works site and received a 20% discount plus free shipping with my order of $50 or more. I wanted to share the code with you, it's F102777. I just purchased the 3 in 1 eyecream along with the Spf Anti Aging cream for only $57 total including shipping. Whoo hooo! Hope you can get some use out of this...Merry Xmas!!!