Thursday, June 27, 2013

For Anonymous........


Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Lina! I have a question for make-up monday, or anyone who has the answer here...do you have any powder you recommend for under the eyes to make sure liner and mascara doesn't run. or any other tricks to help make sure eye make up stays in place. Please help! Thank you!



favorite powder for under the eyes



love this brush for this powder because the hair is super fine and soft, so it applies it lightly and naturally 

I take a small amount of powder in my palm with the brush, to make the powder more fine and settle in the brush - basically rubbing the powder in the brush

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lina, what is your favorite under eye coverage for bags? please help. thank you!

Anonymous said...

lina, what is your favorite under eye coverage for bags? please help. thank you!

Anonymous said...

you don't like the makeup forever hd powder??

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me, Lina!! This just made my day!! Items purchased!!

NYC0820 said...

Preparation H is great for under eye bags, it constricts the blood vessels; trust me it works.