Wednesday, September 21, 2011

$pend


This pic was taken last month, I didn't buy it cause it was a medium......it was a tad big.  I never buy clothes or shoes that don't fit right.
 I went back today to look for it and found it in a small!  Love the understated chic-ness!


Small or medium always seems to be the question.  I went medium cause I wanted it to almost be poncho-like.  Also I've learned that even if you gentle cycle these sweaters, they always come up a little.  This fall - clean masculine lines, simplicity at it's best.  I love this sweater cause it has loose mock neck, turtleneck- ish but not.  Perfectly modern for fall without having to go turtleneck. Me no likey turtlenecks .


Button - Up $59.90

 Grey Sweater $59.90

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater is GORGEOUS. Love love love. -Grace

Finan said...

SOOO cute..Love your style!!!

Emilia said...

Love the button up! so many possbilities

Adoring* said...

Cute buys. Can I just say I'm so jealous of your life? Even though I don't even know you.. I stumbled across your blog and I'm in love with E! Haha you're a great makeup artist too!

xoxo

C A T A L I N A S U said...

thank you alllll! xoxox