Thursday, August 11, 2011

m e e

I have an assertive voice

I rarely smile, unless you give me a reason to or I like you

I LOVE to tell off strangers, when they're rude.....I can usually do it in two sentences flat without cussing

My rhythm - black hall pass

I love all crime tv

My judge of character is sharp, I can read you pretty quick

I believe money grows on trees 

I talk to nobody at the gym, just Jill

I'm funny as shit

My friends describe me as honest, kind, loyal, and CRAZY

I always feel sexy

I love my body

I can't talk and work

5-4 and a half but I say I'm 5-5 and I say it just like that

Everyone thinks I'm taller than I am, I have nice limbs

I never take anything for granted

My skin is really soft

Stupid small people hate me 

Coolest people love me

I forgive easily

6 comments:

karlilozani1 said...

ur awesome as simple as that :)

Anonymous said...

I saw your doppleganger in Orange County today, at the gym. I doubt you go to 24 Hour Fitness, haha.

Anonymous said...

What is your sign?

Unknown said...

LIKE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Lina! I am Korean too and personally I think you are my sista from anotha mista. I will always be your fan. I think I am older than you but you inspire me everyday, girl.

-G.G.

Peculiar704 said...

Luv This!!!