Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maintenance

  • Monday - Thursday Focused - Crack Coffee, Breakfast Burrito or Peanut Butter and Jelly, Think Thin Bar or Lara Bar, Salad and a LIGHT Dinner. Sometimes fruit at night. Weakness-Chips in bed but I eat very little and very slowly. My menu changes, obviously, but the point is to eat mostly in the day time. If I have a dinner during the week, I eat less during the day. Balance your meals, eat one good meal not two.
  • Friday fuck it.
  • Saturday watching it in the daytime and eat whatever at night.
  • Sunday - God wants me to eat whatever I want.
  • Workouts - Must.....every chance I get.

Buy a scale. Buy black workout clothes. Load your IPOD with jams that get you going. Join a gym. Self tan. If it doesn't taste good spit it out. Always eat less bread, you can eat it but be cautious of your intake. Don't eat aimlessly and don't be afraid to waste food.

Commitment. Lifestyle. Obsession.

Learn to love your scale.

9 comments:

Anita said...

thanks hun!

NYC0820 said...

Don't use your stomach as a trash can.
; )

g.

Anonymous said...

Any tips to get great volume for hair?

Noodle said...

Very practical, and I can't agree more. I like the way you it in the end.

Thank u for being real and speaking on it. Happy Friday...fuck it. =)

brenae said...

thanks! what about workout tips?

Alina said...

these are all great tips, love that you keeps it real!

cheers,
alina
www.dreamingchic.blogspot.com

geri hirsch said...

fucking love you

Emilia said...

I love this post. I keep coming back to it to get me back on track!

Wendy said...

LOVE it!!!!!