Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've been waiting for you!!!



Totally on the money!! I went to Nordstrom to try on the J Brands Cargos - didn't like, no stretch equals no comfort. So I ordered these Current/Elliott Cargos, felt that these were a winner......WINNER! True to size and great stretch! I realized that I can't wear leather pants everyday and needed some new cool cas in my life.........my life couldn't be any more complete.

Current/Elliott

The Skinny Cargo Jeans in Grey Ink

$248

http://www.shopbop.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love how your bra is just tossed aside like you were so excited to try on the jeans right. That's what I do! These are super cute and fit like a glove. Thanks for sharing!

NYC0820 said...

The bra tossed to the side makes for such a sexy picture...

:0

g.

C A T A L I N A S U said...

That's exactly what happened!! Riped open the bag, striped and posed!!